Great Products, Great Prices
8 Ply Radial 13 inch MAG wheel with either silver or black center caps
Our seasonal special is a custom aluminum trailer with stainless steel hardware, aluminum bunks, torsion tandem axles, 10 ply radial tires and 4 wheel Kodiak brakes along with a 16K lb coupler. This trailer fits a 23 to 26 foot boat and has an 8,500 lb capacity.
Advanced Boat Trailers, located in Jacksonville, Florida, is a leader in the trailer industry with over 20 years experience. Since the majority of trailers are produced and stored on-site, this allows a quick turnaround on your order, along with fantastic savings. Since you are dealing directly with the manufacturer, Advanced Boat Trailers can also produce custom trailers to carry a wide variety of items. If you can dream it up, there’s a good chance we can produce it!
In conjunction with the trailer division of the company, Advanced Boat Trailers also carries a large selection of parts and accessories in stock. Items range from nuts and bolts to tires and rims to name only a few. We also carry a wide range of tow hitches and connectors to get your trailer on the road. We are your one stop trailer shop!
Trailers That Takes You Places
Trailer tip of the month
- The best start is to thoroughly wash your trailer with a mild soap. Remove any bits of dirt, grime and SALT before storage. This actually should be done after every use. Florida salt water can quickly reduce trailer life.
- If you boat remains on the trailer during storage, fill the boat tank to give you a better gauge of tire pressure.
- Refer to the tire’s sidewall for proper air pressure and do not over inflate the tires.
- If you store the trailer outdoors, it is a good idea to cover the tires and wheels. It may be cool outside but Florida sun exposure can still have an effect on reducing tire life.
- Inspect and torque lug nuts to manufacturer’s specifications. Use a lubricant such as Fluid Film to prevent corrosion.
- Cover your winch. Water and rust can build quickly in the gears.